Looking for a job with New Jersey Airport Shuttle?
Want to work in a specialized service industry where you can work with people every day? Consider becoming one of our professional drivers! We are always interested in hearing from dependable people with a good driving record. At New Jersey Airport Shuttle, as a company we maintain a:
- Friendly, family oriented work culture
- Drug-free work environment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Our drivers are paid as independent contractors. Routes are given to drivers who prove themselves to be prompt, courteous, and responsive. You must meet the following requirements to be considered for a driver position:
- Minimum 25 years of age with 2 or more years of driving experience
- Fluent enough in English to communicate clearly with dispatchers and passengers
- Knowledge of New Jersey and New York areas
- Current state driver’s license. You must have a current MVA printout no older than 7 days
- Social security card
- Pre-employment drug screening
If interested, please feel free to either call 908-233-2443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!